MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Default Avatar ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was wondering if there was a way to make a default avatar for a theme.

I know there is a mybb plugin for it,but I don't wanna have to install a plugin to do so.
I think you can put a placeholder in place of it. I'll look through my theme because i know it can do that in the index. I'll message you back when i get done. Though i'm pretty sure its not an image.
(2010-04-26, 06:45 PM)41shots Wrote: [ -> ]I think you can put a placeholder in place of it. I'll look through my theme because i know it can do that in the index. I'll message you back when i get done. Though i'm pretty sure its not an image.
If you mean like placing a block in the welcome panel,then I knew that.

I need a default avatar. So every member starts with that avatar.

I know in smf there is a pic called no avatar that does what I wanna do.
PLugins are the onyl way.
(2010-04-26, 07:19 PM)NBKTwitch Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-04-26, 06:45 PM)41shots Wrote: [ -> ]I think you can put a placeholder in place of it. I'll look through my theme because i know it can do that in the index. I'll message you back when i get done. Though i'm pretty sure its not an image.
If you mean like placing a block in the welcome panel,then I knew that.

I need a default avatar. So every member starts with that avatar.

I know in smf there is a pic called no avatar that does what I wanna do.

Yes its what i meant, and it was just html aswell Sad Seems babjusi's tut, and plugins are the only way to go. Unless you add an if command in php (Not sure the if thats correct or what the correct code would be, so i'm gonna stop there Big Grin)
Grr okay..