MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [BETA] Touch of Color - Premium Wordpress theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I'm thinking of changing the sidebar up just a bit. The way it is now is just a little too simple to be included in a Premium theme.

You can also check out the demo now. Link's in my sig.
I quite like it.

The navigation I'm not that much of a fan of, not sure if you plan to do anything with it but for me it looks lacking. I like the plain look, it's pretty vintage looking and there's so many which are over-designed. This sticks out and would make an awesome skin for an e-zine site or something along those lines.

Goodluck with it!
Thanks all.

I'm a little tied up with some other web design stuff for some other people and haven't had time to make any major updates on this. I have added social icons to it, but that's all so far.
The new updates look sweet, Josh. Keep up the good work, I hope to see more themes out of you. Smile
Thanks.

And also I am having to re-do the drop down menu so it will work with how Wordpress does sub-pages.

I'll get this done and coded as soon as possible!
Can't wait to see that. I'd love to have wordpress' drop-down menus in mybb... But a simple code. :p
Have started coding the theme in Wordpress. Sorry it's been taking a while I have been crunched for time lately for some reason.
Will be posting a thread with a demo of my new design I have been working on as well. It is currently just an xHTML/CSS template, as that is how I start all of my Wordpress/MyBB themes. I think you will quite enjoy it. It will also be premium, and will be set at a slightly higher price that this one. Probably $8-$10.
Beta testing time. I have the theme completed and a demo blog up ready for testing. Go ahead and go wild. But also let me know any bugs your find Wink
http://joshee.sitefrost.com/touch
Pages: 1 2 3