MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Help Error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, im getting a bug on my site. when i post soemthing or do something in Admin CP. it always leaves a "/" in it.

http://darkcoding.org/showthread.php?tid=8&pid=13#pid13

Theres a thing. were u see /Swag is the best!/ it puts "/" there and i didnt even do that
cmon, nobody can help me here?
Umm, do i have to dump? this is how horrable the forum is?
OMG, I guess this site has horrable support then.
WOW. nobody can help me fix this??
Can you at least wait for a response maybe? You posted at 12:36 in the morning, and waited till 8:13 in the morning to keep bumping it, assuming nobody can help you. Most of the people that can help are, at that time, either sleeping, at work, or at school.
Be patient.

I'm pretty sure the last time I saw this happen, it was a character encoding problem. I don't remember how to fix it, but you can try the amazing search function we have here.
(2010-04-27, 04:36 AM)onebot Wrote: [ -> ]cmon, nobody can help me here?
Umm, do i have to dump? this is how horrable the forum is?
OMG, I guess this site has horrable support then.
WOW. nobody can help me fix this??

You realise we are all unpaid volunteers here who go to school and work?? What's worse is there are so many threads on this exact issue that you would have found an answer if you just spent two minutes of your time searching, instead of complaining that you didn't get an answer after a few hours.
O i didnt know, sorry. i was wanting to get it fixed
Well, bumping your thread 4 times isn't helping you whatsoever. You should have at least waited, than become irritated because you weren't receiving support.
Use the search function, if you had bothered to.
Well if i know what would be the problem i would search it. but the problem is already it put "/" randomly every were. Sorry
Sleepy

Ask your host to disable magic quotes.
O LOL. thanks. it helped now!