MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Sick Sigs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
[Image: logo.gif]

www.sicksigs.com/forum

S!CK SIGS is here to provide you with all your GFX needs.

By signing up on our forum you'll be able to do the following:

- Post requests for sigs, avatars, banners, etc
- Compete in contests for various prizes.
- Show off your work.
- Learn from and teach others.
- Unlock hidden forums with resources for all your GFX needs.

This site is very young but not my first so feel free to get involved now! Expect major upgrades and overall site makeovers in the near future as well as many new & greater features.

Currently I'm recruiting artists from multiple websites/forums to help support my site. I'm looking for them to sign up on my site's forum, be an active member, and use the site as a platform to promote their work and fill requests for other members. Together we can build the site into a highly respectable GFX website. All agreed featured artists will be given special forum permissions and recognition as a featured artist. Please keep in mind this site is still very early in the development stages, but I can assure you with my former webmastering experience the site has great potential to be a top 10 gfx website. Please check us out and let me know what you think. Thanks!

Site Owner (aka Civil Engineer)
Sicksigs.com
"Sick"?
You've never heard the expression "sick sig"? lol
Well just by not looking at the sites make your sigs smaller!

About the site...
The theme is unfinished.
Doesn't look that great to begin with (especially for a site around gfx).
Get a nicer looking logo and not one that's all flashy and sparkly because well it's tacky.

I'm sorry if I sound harsh but that's how I feel. Keep It Simple Stupid isn't only talking about procedures. A nice simple and clean design will look a lot better than something that goes in every which way.
I make sigs of all sizes.. depending on the person requesting them

And like I said the site is very young.. I just downloaded the forum software the other day..

I feel you on the Logo thing too.. I just used an old animated sig for now.. I have a logo that I made up in a few minutes the other day but I'm not sure I want to go with it yet.. probably will go for something better when I get time

[Image: avatar_1.jpg]

I'm a full time student and I own other sites too soo I only have so much time, but I plan to work hard on this one.

Thanks for the advice!!
I'd recommend you talk to Devilson. He does a lot of amazing themes for sites, i think he could make one that would suit a GFX forum very well.
BTW, In your sig, Isn't it supposed to be "Poison Ivy" instead of "Posion Ivy" ?
haha i'm horrible at spelling thanks for catching that!
The icons for the theme look terrible.
The logo... looks terrible. Imo never add animation to it.
You might want to rename it from "Forums" to "S!ck Sigs".
That forum causes my computer to lag.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11