MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Eek! I see an additional database!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is freaking me out.

I just logged into phpMyAdmin, and I see an additional database "test" under my MyBB one. WTF?! There is a table too, in the "test" database.

I did not create any database other than the MyBB one, neither did the rest of the other people who have cPanel access.

I am very very confused.

hey

well it can't come alone! maybe someone add it. or maybe someone is learing sql/php and made a certain file trying to add a new data base, and to make new tables and forgot to drop them later.

regards
test comes with MySQL.
This is normal, don't torture yourself.
Quote:test comes with MySQL.

dont think!

i never had it Toungue!!

regards
Seriously?
I have it, When I installed MySQL on my very PC I had it.
Wierd...
I saw the same thing. I had originally installed a student copy of MySQL. Never thought to look in it. Toungue
Some hosts allow all users to access the test database, some deleted it, but even if it's an additional database, why complain? Wink
Ooooh... *feels foolish*

I'm not complaining, just...I don't know. One day it was fine (no "test"), the next Eek! There's "test"! Where did it come from? kinda...feeling.

This is actually my first time starting a message board, hence my appearant clueless-ness about a lot of things, such as this Wink I have previously managed forums, but as a secondary admin, not primary Smile