MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Add Language choice for users
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I would like to add choices to users to view my site in the quick Language Select. Humor comes in all languages and I would like others to share..
How can I do this?

Thank you...Big Grin
Thank you Joshee.. I was going to try that but was afraid it would interfere with my default language. Thank you for clearing that up for me LOL
No problem! And as long as you install it right, it should work perfectly Wink
Well I do have one question about the resource...if I copy it into install resources I cannot write over the those files..so I left them in the folder resources within the mybb install resources..I am not sure if that is correct. I have a few other languages and they are installed the same way so how should that be done?
That won't matter, that is only for if you wanted to install certain languages when installing your forum. If it's already installed, it won't matter Wink
(AFAIK)
ahhhh so it is not even a necessary thing at all. I am an English American Smile Thank you so much for your help. It will not change the posts to the language anyhow but that's Okay.