MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Chance to win $20! Xero-E | Forums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Today we have begun our very first contest. The purpose of the contest is to produce and start up our forum activity. As you can tell, we are brand new. And a forum without posts is a ghost town. So here we are:

Everyone can participate in the contest, any age can be involved, and it's the internet: race/sex doesn't matter either =P

Here's what you've got to do:

Be the first to register to the forums, make 150 posts, and create 7 new threads!

Prizes will be given to the top three most active members since the creation of this thread.

First place receives $20 and a free lifelong subscription to Xero-Entertainment!
Second place receives $7 and a free lifelong subscription to Xero-Entertainment!
Third place receives a free lifelong subscription to Xero-Entertainment! (Soon to be $5 for 3 years)

And every other participant in this contest will receive 1000X (the forum currency).

Contest ends when the first member reaches 150 posts and 7 threads. =) The first place winner should create a new thread claiming that he/she/it's won the contest and I will send a mass email out to notify the other members of the contest's end.

Contest will take place at the Xero-Entertainment Forums:
http://xero-e.com/forum/
Although some have a headstart, you still have a chance to make it! =D But hurry up, you only need 10 posts to come in second XD
There people with 50 posts, already. No chance now.
There actually is =P It isn't all that hard. Josh R isn't online right now, catch up to him =D
No point, I'm not a spammer, I don't like doing 50 posts in 1 hour. ;P
Same i don't like it to.
=/ I'm not asking to spam and really though 150 posts for $20 is really good...
Nice stuff, I'm in!
(2010-04-30, 10:34 PM)Elegant Totality Wrote: [ -> ]=/ I'm not asking to spam and really though 150 posts for $20 is really good...

Chances of Josh being off whilst I get 150 Posts? Exactly.
(2010-05-02, 08:25 PM)Rozzy Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-04-30, 10:34 PM)Elegant Totality Wrote: [ -> ]=/ I'm not asking to spam and really though 150 posts for $20 is really good...

Chances of Josh being off whilst I get 150 Posts? Exactly.

If you don't want it, that's fine =P But it really isn't all that hard.
Pages: 1 2