MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Cya everyone!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Oh well, take care Zinga, I'll release my new PSP app on EP as soon as I finish it.
Good luck to anything you do in the future. You're a talented and bright individual. I'm sure you'll have many successes.
It's unfortunate to see you go but good luck with what the future brings Smile

It would be great to see you keep MyBB Hacks alive so you are at least part of the grater MyBB community in some form Wink
It's sad to see you go, Yumi - the best of luck in the future and with your projects. Smile
Another old school member i didn't got the time to know him/her

Farewell
with mybb.com none of this would of happened !!!

bye bye yumi and thanks for everything Heart
Goodbye Yumi. You've helped me a few times. Thank you.
Please dont go "Yumi" even if I don't know you.

You want to know whats interesting "Yumi" about all of this? We are all human, I do applaud you in saying how you want to leave, but please, that would be a "big mistake"! I agree Yes we really do need to straighten out all the messes on MyBB.

We all have very different lives on here, you know. I want you to take the time you need..... and straightened out whats needed, dont we all do this? I do have hope that you will be back stronger then ever "Yumi"!
It's sad to see you go. Your plugins were amazing, so please keep MyBBHacks open.
Cya mate, I know i don't know you but I'm going to miss you :'(
Pages: 1 2 3