MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: AdminCP Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi there,
I just installed myBB 1413. everything looks fine, but when I try to go to AdminCP the following screen appears:
[Image: AdminCP.jpg]

The URL is: http://iguide.analogdigital.de
I can provide Login-data or FTP-login via Email or PM if necessary

Would be great if you could help me out with this! Thanks!
Try uploading a fresh /inc/functions.php file.
(2010-04-29, 10:35 AM)darkly Wrote: [ -> ]Try uploading a fresh /inc/functions.php file.

Didn't help... :-(
./admin/index.php is the file with the error.
^So reupload it.
(2010-04-29, 04:43 PM)RozzyFX Wrote: [ -> ]^So reupload it.

I already re-uploaded every file mentioned in the error-message.
that didn't solve the problem.

but thanks for trying ;-)
From a fresh download?? Line 7 is mid-way through a comment block. It also mentions img.web.de which is nothing to do with MyBB, you've got something non-default in your files somewhere.
(2010-04-29, 05:22 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]From a fresh download?? Line 7 is mid-way through a comment block. It also mentions img.web.de which is nothing to do with MyBB, you've got something non-default in your files somewhere.

yep, freshly out of the zip-file. but just to make sure I didn't mess it up I just got a new download and replaced the file again. no changes...
Try deleting everything from where you installed the forum, then upload again - Maybe you had additional un-needed files from somewhere.
Can you PM me FTP login info??
Pages: 1 2