MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: SMF 1.1.11 => MyBB attachment issues (new thread)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Quote:You two have separate issues it looks like.

MattCNS, because you do actually have errors there really isn't much to diagnose. Those error messages means fopen can't open the attachments. It's an issue that you should probably bring up with your host.

They quite possibly are separate issues. I'll work on it and see if I can sort out the issue. Thanks for your time.
No, I was getting those very errors too...the very same ones. Please read the entire thread. It is possible that we are having the same issue.

Thank you for the fixes to try. It will be Wednesday at the earliest b efore I can try them though Sad

(2010-06-07, 06:00 AM)Ryan Gordon Wrote: [ -> ]Wait so CaptainOblivious has no errors, but you do?

You two have separate issues it looks like.

MattCNS, because you do actually have errors there really isn't much to diagnose. Those error messages means fopen can't open the attachments. It's an issue that you should probably bring up with your host.
Ryan, if you need a further testbed, I can work on this near the end of the month as well. See if I'm getting the errors in question. I know I wasn't before the changes you made to the overall module when I converted a few SMF 1.1.11 boards. However, it could be the server setup and not your changes. Still, I'll be glad to help once I get back downstate and on high speed again. Dialup is just too slow for this sort of thing. I should be returning downstate on the 23rd/24th. Which would let me work 24th or 25th.
In reference to this topic: http://community.mybb.com/thread-71520.html
---
I've try to convert smf 1.1.11 to mybb 1.4.13 but i've some problem (not all "very important" > see reference link) and one of this (number 2) is with attachments: http://darkwolf.altervista.org/script/re...69554.html
--
Thanks in advance for any fix, DarkWolf Smile
I`m probably going to be doing this very same conversion in the next week or so. I will report back if there are any problems.
Lets hope not. I'll be available starting the 24th though, to get things rolling helping with this.
Hope you don`t get offended by me asking, what are current issues (if any) when converting from 1.1.11 to the latest Mybb? Last I heard there were problems with the attachments conversion.
I honestly never had any problems converting attachments. But some people have. I'll be playing with that (testing) once I get back on my high speed. Actually, it isn't even the high speed I need for this, so much as my private server at home where I do all my testing.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5