MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: DirectAdmin Hosting with Mybb ( Debug Report )
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I searched many Querries here but no thread i found related to this subject.

How to get Server Load Figure in DirectAdmin Hosting.

[Image: 87123.gif]

I have marked the thing in RED LINE , when i was on Cpanel it was available so that i can understand serverload but now i am not able to understand when server is reaching load limits.

Kindly tell me what thing should be fixed to get the figure.

Thank You
Is your server running Windows? Server Load's don't appear on Windows Servers, only *NIX servers.
Server is on Linux not Windows. But my Control Panel is DirectAdmin , when i was in Cpanel it was showing Figures in front of Server Load but not showing now.
I did not have this bug on my old server, which used DirectAdmin. You/your host might have the php function sys_getloadavg(); blocked. It's not a DirectAdmin bug.
Does it matter really? And are you sure it's Linux and not FreeBSD? I know the load doesn't work on BSD.
(2010-04-29, 09:05 PM)dmmcintyre3 Wrote: [ -> ]I did not have this bug on my old server, which used DirectAdmin. You/your host might have the php function sys_getloadavg(); blocked. It's not a DirectAdmin bug.
Thanx i will ask my host to make it install or On , or if u know how to make it on let me know i have dedicated server so may be they will say to do it myself.
(2010-04-29, 09:08 PM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]Does it matter really? And are you sure it's Linux and not FreeBSD? I know the load doesn't work on BSD.
Very much , Without server load i am not able to see what is next Upgrade is required for my Server.

It is Linux i have taken the screen
[Image: 66123.gif]

i have faced same problem in host1plus.com shared hosting plan too who are providing DirectAdmin panel too.
any idea guys ?
If you have a relatively new forum, server load is generally unknown.
You can always use the ACP Dashboard to get your server loads.
What php functions do you have disabled?
ACP Condition is also same :-

[Image: 37acp.png]

I really can not understand things here but let me show one more screenshot , i gone through DirectAdmin ( Admin Level ) and found the Statistic something like this :-

[Image: 41serverload.png]

now any idea what things should be fixed to get the Status on Forum itself ?
I have no idea why your server loads are not being recorded? Is your forum just been installed? If so, then it is usually blank for a bit.
Pages: 1 2