MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Tweep Themes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay, I've been working on a set of themes, and I just want some feedback about what they are like. They aren't ready to release yet, as I will be creating some unique images for 'new reply' and 'quote' etc.

I am using the themes at www.tweepabout.com. Only the Tweep Grass is available to guests, although there are four themes in total which users can access (quick theme wasn't working, sorry!).

I have kind of based the theme on a really basic theme called TweepRed, which I will be updating so that it looks a bit nicer (maybe .gif's weren't the best format to use, to be fair.)

The themes are called:
  • TweepGrass
  • TweepPurple
  • TweepUnderwater
  • TweepWaterfall

I would really appreciate some feedback. Wink
Very nice! The Purple one is the one I don't like as on the bars in the content area, the image is repeated and it looks really weird.

Good Job though.
Thanks for the feed back. I will try and release a red theme that fits in with this set too.
Awesome, can't wait. Smile
The background to where it says Shoutbox and Tweep Central looks horrible, it makes it hard to read the text!
On which theme? I might just change them to be gradients.
I like them,but it they are not really "wow". Maybe make some custom headers,footers,and postbits.

Either way great job keep it up!!
Thanks for the feedback. I will definitely have a look at that.