MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: No activation code in email
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

First off, I hope I posted this in the correct section.

Since I opened my forum, 3 members have already contacted me that a few days after they registered in my forum. They can't log in even though the password they entered is correct. They tried recovering their password and when the email arrives in their email's there's no activation code.

I don't know how to address this issue. I told them to just make another account and I'll ban/delete their old account.

So far 3 members had this problem and I don't want to keep deleting their old accounts if this situation happens again.

Hoping for a advice and a solution.

Thanks!
Are you on 1.4.13??
I think it's 1.4.14
(2010-04-30, 12:44 PM)tykez Wrote: [ -> ]I think it's 1.4.14

There's no 1.4.14.
oooops, so sorry my bad!

it's 1.4.12

Sad
Please update your board...
(2010-04-30, 02:58 PM)StefanT Wrote: [ -> ]Please update your board...

Will that solve this problem?

Anyway, I'll just try it to find out.

Thanks!
Yes, it will. Before asking for support always make sure you're on the latest version, quite often a problem you've got would have been fixed, such as this...
(2010-04-30, 04:39 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, it will. Before asking for support always make sure you're on the latest version, quite often a problem you've got would have been fixed, such as this...

Thanks!!