MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Developers Network Forums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Fix the Captcha and then PM me and ill join Wink
(2010-05-02, 10:17 PM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]Epic fail. The captcha doesn't load, can't enter anything.

I sudenly lost all interest in registering. This is the kind of things I hate.

Yes, sorry about this the host has done something with the GD, my userbar script wont work on this server either. I will disable CAPTCHA and consider moving hosts Confused
We are in the process of moving hosts, so If the site wont load dont worry, we'll be back soon.

Ill post here when we're back online Smile

We're Back!
The DNS has propagate now so the server move is done, were open officially again!
(2010-05-04, 03:59 PM)Tommyk Wrote: [ -> ]The DNS has propagate now so the server move is done, were open officially again!

The new theme looks fine, and dev forums are good to have. Smile
You have "PHP coding" & "MyBB Specific Releases & Support":
I would suggest another section (sub-category) for PHP coding directly related to MyBB (.ie the difference between template variables and PHP variables, etc)
I'll add that soon, thanks Smile
I wish to join, but i don't have time for that
i am already in more than 20 forums and study is everyday taking me far from the pc
Smile Well, thanks for the interest anyway Big Grin
C'mon guys! We need more members. ):
Im starting to release some button packs onto the site, Rozzy has released a few themes as well as our themer Angel Smile

We ust need a load more content people Smile
I've release one theme, and two button packs. Theres more themes to come, one of which is in progress now.
Pages: 1 2 3 4