MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Developers Network Forums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hey everyone, dev-network.com is my newest site. It allows people to meet with other developers and coders and exchange hints & tips on coding. It is also a great place to get support on coding.

At the moment we are just in Beta but here are a few features we're going to add/have already been added!:
  • Support forums for PHP and other common languages
  • Code snippets for all languages
  • Coding tutorials
  • Bug tracker for developers.
  • Premium access for subscribers
  • Release forum for users without their own site to release scripts + programs to the general public

Everyone who joins before the beta period is over will get a userbar to recognize they joined during beta. After the beta period the userbar WILL not display for new members, allowing the beta members to be recognized as the founding members!

Want a place to release you scripts?
We are offering our site as a release forum for your programs. Why release you scripts on our site? Well, if you have one scirpt on your site, visitors will only visit your site if they are looking for your script. But if we have 25 developers on our site, people will visit for one programs and stumble upon lots of others (possibly yours!). We slo offer a bug tracker to help you produce a more stable code, with more members on our site.

An Offer for developers:
Only people registered in the Developers usergroup on our site can create projects on the bug tracker, however its easy to get into the developers team. Basically you only need to post 50 helpful posts on the forum, this includes helping people and helping us improve our site. ou then need to release only 3 scripts/programs in our releases forum. You can then apply to be a developer*

*This requirement will go up to 100 posts and 6 releases after the Beta period of Dev-Network! Get on the dev team now!

We are just starting out, so if you would like to help/ask for support we will gladly help you!

URL: http://dev-network.com

[Image: statsig.php]
Finally! I LOVE SITES LIKE THIS.

Registered. (:

Edit: Change the theme. So ugly. :]
(2010-04-30, 09:03 PM)Rozzy Wrote: [ -> ]Finally! I LOVE SITES LIKE THIS.

Registered. (:

Edit: Change the theme. So ugly. :]

Lol, you registered literally seconds after I posted this XD
Indeed, I absolutely love Developer sites. Smile
Well, you're my target audience Smile glad to see you've taken an interest so quickly :p
*cough* Afresh *cough*

Your site would look a lot better with a more professional theme that isn't overused. Wink
Thats what I said, I advised to use http://mods.mybboard.net/view/aadamentium - Nice and professional.
Yeah, although it's overused it's simple. I would rather people focused on content than whethe they've seen the theme before XD but I suppose it'll be changed Smile
We now have a new theme and an offer for developers (see first post)
Epic fail. The captcha doesn't load, can't enter anything.

I sudenly lost all interest in registering. This is the kind of things I hate.
Pages: 1 2 3 4