MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [TAKEN] Need a Co-admin for Discussion Palace
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello there everyone. Discussion Palace will be a brand new webmaster community that will be released some time in May. The release will be as big as I can make it, and I will try to advertise it extensively on sites such as http://forumpromotion.net and http://www.community-forums.net. It will also be submitted to directories, search engines, etc.
But the problem is obviously I can not do this all by myself. To create a successful administrator forum I need someone to help me.

As a result I am hiring one co-admin for Discussion Palace.
Even though it is a paid job, you will not be paid at a certain wage. I have put Adsense on the site so it will make some money. If the forum prospers, the money you make will be higher because you will get a certain percentage of the advertising revenue.

The percentage you would earn is debatable. Since I own the domain, cover the hosting, and pretty much own the site I expect a reasonably higher pay. Payment can be discussed through PM.

As the Co-Administrator your job is sort of like being the Vice-President; When I'm not around, you take charge. But it's different in the way that we both contribute and extensively advertise the forum.

I am looking for someone who will be dedicated in having this position. Also, I expect all applicants to have very good grammar, a kind attitude, and have decent knowledge on the subject of owning a site/forum.
Please private message me if you are interested. Big Grin
Your board isn't open yet, and you plan to earn using adsense and then pay a co-admin? You need a few million unique hits a month to make a reasonable amount through ads.
It's not like this is a full time real life job.
This could be considered a hobby you get paid to do.
And as said before I will try as hard as I can to promote it.
sent you a pm.
Replied. Smile