MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Mysql Error :@
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well i made some edits on my localhost because i use it to make themes so before i make a edit i make a back up soo today i made a edit which i didn't like and deleted the tables from the mysql then when i tried running the back up

Quote:SQL query:

INSERT INTO mybb_adminlog( 'uid', 'ipaddress', 'dateline', 'module', 'action', 'data' )
VALUES (
'1', '127.0.0.1', '1271690781', 'style/themes', 'import', 'a:1:{i:0;i:3;}'
);

MySQL said: Documentation
#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ''uid','ipaddress','dateline','module','action','data') VALUES ('1','127.0.0.1','' at line 1
how did you back your files?
http://community.mybboard.net/thread-614...ght=backup

What version are you running?? This was a problem ages ago.
I think it was the newest version or the one before Toungue
1.4.13 or .1.4.12 (i think) i know it was a new version..

@technoman
i just went to admin then backup and backed it up to the backup directory then when i needed to do a backup i just extracted the zip file (it's on localhost so the backup directory was c:\localhost\www\admin\backups\) then went to mysql/phpmyadmin and imported the .sql file and then get that error
Sorry if it doesn't make seance i'm in a rush and i'm typing with out thinking xD
any updates?