MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Premium Release] Photoshop Bliss V2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Alright Smile
I'd recommend changing up the hues very slightly on those background lights (the colors).
Hey Jordan we haven't spoken in a while but I would like to congratulate you on this theme and I am happy to see that you finally learned HTML, CSS, and Photoshop Smile. The theme looks wonderful except for those pixel cubes on the right side in the red gradient. Anyways PM me with your IM as I got a new one.

Cheers,
Bob
(2010-05-24, 10:50 AM)Benz0r Wrote: [ -> ]I'd recommend changing up the hues very slightly on those background lights (the colors).

Maybe in V3; thanks for the feedback. Smile

(2010-05-24, 11:19 AM)Bob Jansen Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Jordan we haven't spoken in a while but I would like to congratulate you on this theme and I am happy to see that you finally learned HTML, CSS, and Photoshop Smile. The theme looks wonderful except for those pixel cubes on the right side in the red gradient. Anyways PM me with your IM as I got a new one.

Cheers,
Bob

Long time no speak, Bob. Smile I was wondering where you had got to on MSN. I've sent you a PM, and thanks for the feedback. Smile
(2010-05-24, 12:30 PM)trilobyte- Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-05-24, 10:50 AM)Benz0r Wrote: [ -> ]I'd recommend changing up the hues very slightly on those background lights (the colors).

Maybe in V3; thanks for the feedback. Smile

(2010-05-24, 11:19 AM)Bob Jansen Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Jordan we haven't spoken in a while but I would like to congratulate you on this theme and I am happy to see that you finally learned HTML, CSS, and Photoshop Smile. The theme looks wonderful except for those pixel cubes on the right side in the red gradient. Anyways PM me with your IM as I got a new one.

Cheers,
Bob

Long time no speak, Bob. Smile I was wondering where you had got to on MSN. I've sent you a PM, and thanks for the feedback. Smile
Added, I am the @bbjansen.com. Cheers Smile.
hmm, the price is $7 or $9 ?
will there any update and will we get update for free ?

thanks
Very nice, i like the look of it.
The price is $9, sorry I hadn't updated it. To show my applogies, for the next 3 days I'm setting the price of it to $7. Sorry for any inconveniences.

As for the free update:
I'll have to think about it. But a free update seems fair; considering you have / will actually bought it.
Funny, before you even released this theme and the mockup, I was in the process of making one like it.
Really? Glad I got in first. Toungue
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8