MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 24x7Depot- *Updated
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
That is why you understand then LOL.. I am looking into another skin... maybe a whole new idea.. I will think about it in the next few days.. Thank you for all your support Rozzy
I'm currently in design of my second mybb theme. Any suggestions? That'd fit your site. ;P
(2010-05-02, 04:22 PM)Starnova Wrote: [ -> ]Then what would you suggest is a better color please don't tell me blue LOL. I made that banner I hate sites that are really red... blue is too typical and to me boring.. orange is ok if I can find a nice one.. and then the banner would have to be redone which I will do if necessary. LOL. I really would like a suggestion from you though 41shots. Thank you so much for taking a look for me.

A different green. The Firefox + button green.
Well something that is not bulky .. and maybe in hues of blue or orange. I don't like black since every single warez site has that. LOL.. I am sure you will put together something impressive..Rozzy

Okay 41shots I have another page that is rather nice..but it too is in green.. just a nicer blend..Stripfade green.. also I am going to try a red skin .. called Theme2 and then make another banner for that.... until I can find a different skin that everyone does not have. Smile
Well I'll get working on that theme tomorrow. I can assure you, not everyone will have it. ;]
Pages: 1 2