MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 24x7Depot- *Updated
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I just am ready to take criticism helpful kind, as I have been working on it feverishly and don't want to continue if it's not going to fly. Right now I am linking the polls to either pictures or you tube that is posted .. SO,,look at this post for instance and tell me if you think this is a good idea and will separate me from some other joke forums.
http://www.24x7depot.com/Thread-Sponge-B...-by-Eminem

It's brand new. only one month old.( March 2010 ) Fire away friends.. I can take it. LOL.

http://www.24x7depot.com

I changed the banner and the skin. I have the same skin showing in red but there is a slight problem that I am waiting to hear from the creator. This blue one is rather nice..
Let me know what you think .....Big Grin
Green is a little off, apart from that it looks like a great start.
Then what would you suggest is a better color please don't tell me blue LOL. I made that banner I hate sites that are really red... blue is too typical and to me boring.. orange is ok if I can find a nice one.. and then the banner would have to be redone which I will do if necessary. LOL. I really would like a suggestion from you though 41shots. Thank you so much for taking a look for me.
I'm not a fan of the green. Maybe a #333 or #666?

Anyhow, nice site.
Okay .. not a problem... Thank you very much.. I will search for #333 or #666 it would be a little more helpful to me if I knew the skin name Smile
Well I like green Toungue.

But, what's the site about?

And, the boards statistics don't seem to showing.
I hid the board stats.. Since it is a free site with jokes, games, you tube, funny pictures that can all be viewed for free and guests can post for free I saw no point in the stats. The arcade is the only thing that requires sign up. I can tell you like green.. as I really like your banner Alex Smile
(2010-05-02, 05:16 PM)Starnova Wrote: [ -> ]I will search for #333 or #666 it would be a little more helpful to me if I knew the skin name Smile

I meant replace the green colour with #333333 or #666666 (Those are the colours).
Oh LOL DUH another Blonde surge Sorry Rozzy
Don't worry, it happens to me all the time... I'm blonde too. :\
Pages: 1 2