MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: For Sale: EasyMyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I had plans to start working on this again but unfortunately I have to many projects going so I would like to find somebody else to take over EasyMyBB and hopefully give it the attention it deserves.

Pulled from the database:
[Image: emstats.php]

Traffic is minimal April received 339 unique visitors (down from 447 in March).
Income is also minimal at around $3.50 since February.
Disk Space is a little over 300MB.
Bandwidth is less than 500MB each month to give you an idea of how active the sites are.

Traffic and sign-ups dropped off once I restricted sign-ups to the US, Canada, UK, and Australia but the abuse also stopped once I did that so the new owner can remove the restriction if they don't mind monitoring the forums closely.

You are welcome to continue using the theme for the site if you would like or I can provide a copy of the old theme if you would like something different.

Included in the sale are the domain (EasyMyBB.com), the files, and the database for the hosted forums. Keep in mind that the database is rather large in terms of record count so if you have a shared hosting account it may take a while to import (and may also require breaking up the database into smaller files and uploading separately).

I originally paid $40 for it a while back, so make me an offer if you are interested.
SOLD! Big Grin
Congratz on your sale, hope the owner does wonders.
Well im going to try as hard as i can

to anyone wondering it will be up asap
Out of curiosity, what are the specs of the new server?
will get you the stats when im free but i am hosted with dreamhost
(2010-05-05, 07:26 AM)Darkmew Wrote: [ -> ]will get you the stats when im free but i am hosted with dreamhost

As am I. I'm fairly certain their TOS prohibits this. Get a VPS.
to none who's curios

All forums are restored Big Grin