MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: condition and vb navbar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
MyBB has nothing to do with it.

We do not endorse Mods to MyBB.
come on, do you see any part that say that MyBB has something to do with Massacre? i dont think so...

How can MyBB know if the code is yours or from Massacre?? is impossible...

Anyway, can u prove that the code is yours?

Quote:bullshit

massacre release this hack without my permission on your forum

since 4months

We take no responsibility for modifications posted here. They're 3rd party and we do not endorse or support them.

If you have an issue with the fact that he "stole" and "released" your modification then you are to contact the author about it here.

We do not have the time to go and check each and every single modification to see if they're somebody elses or not.

I suggest you resolve the matter privately.
Chris means that you are responsible for your modifications. If someone copies and redistributes your modification without your permission and you disapprove of that, it is your responsibility, not the MyBB Group's responsibility, to resolve it.

Similarly, if you copy and redistribute MyBB, Chris will be on your tail for legal action.
Quote:toi tu peux effacer ce thread car tu es le moderateur pas moi
je vous trouves pas mal hypocrite
mais t'inquiete pas pour moi je sais comment rester legal
http://community.mybboard.net/showthread.php?tid=9386

Have you read that thread?

If you have, are you aware your forum violates the MyBB license agreement as it contains no copyright? http://jack.monforum.net/
protocole Wrote:its just a forum test no open for registration; no forum public
That doesn't matter, at all times you must obey the license, regardless of whether or not the forum is in use or not. By using it, you agree to the license.
Your still breaking the license when you downloaded it. We don't care if its a test forum or not, or whether its open to registration or not. The MyBB Team will pursue legal action if you do not comply with our license.
protocole Wrote:ok no problem i can delete this forum

No one said you had to delete it. Its simple. Just add back the copyright and powered by to the template...

Anyway, this topic has gone way off topic. Bring up your problem with massacre in a pm. back on topic!
Doesn't really matter, if your complaining about someone using your code then you sure should give the credit back to the one that deserves it.
hi, i now have 2 headers lol, the origional one and the new one is lower, how do i get the new on to replace the old one? www.adminstop.net
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12