MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Paid Request] Site Logo Needed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: logo.png][Image: temp_head.png]

As you can see above, I suck at logos Sad I need something with an awesome font but simple. See below for more details Smile

Specifications: 270 x 88 (x2) and 222 x 55 needed, all three needed in GIF (Transparent), PNG and PSD Smile Need to say Twixing in first two and Twixing.com or .COM in second.
Design: Example above, with the basic colours of the first one but can be changed to suit you. Text must have a stroke/layer around it and I need a white border around it for the second one (the x2 of the 270 x 88). for example:
[Image: mybbexample.png]
Payment: Paypal, price negotiable. Willing to pay from lowest $10 to $50 (AUD). I'm looking for someone trustworthy and/or with vouches, possible prior work to be shown too.
Due Date: As soon as possible. I need it to suit me and the site so have patience with me Big Grin I may not like it so you could possibly need to do it again.

If you interested contact me via PM or reply Smile
Something like this is required ?

[Image: 88twix.png]

this go good with Black background

[Image: 81twix1.png] - [Image: 68twix2.png] <- Reflection
PM me if interested. I did many logos & I have a high itrader rating at Digital Forums. Also I can show you some example logos I created for my clients.

Thank You,
Sukanjan.K
What's iTrader on DP got to do with anything?
(2010-05-03, 05:08 AM)ZacAttack Wrote: [ -> ]I'm looking for someone trustworthy and/or with vouches, possible prior work to be shown too.

This is why mentioned my itrader rating.
But you could of sold/traded anything for the iTrader rating. :o
(2010-05-03, 05:42 PM)Rozzy Wrote: [ -> ]But you could of sold/traded anything for the iTrader rating. :o

Yes, and if he was a scammer who wouldn't deliver, it would be low, and banned :/
It's really quite easy to rack up some iTraders on DP, doesn't prove any trust IMO.
^Thats what I meant... Not that he hasn't delivered what he said he would. :o
(2010-05-03, 07:44 PM)Lithium Wrote: [ -> ]It's really quite easy to rack up some iTraders on DP, doesn't prove any trust IMO.

Not so easy.
Pages: 1 2