MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Help! Change 2.RC SMF MyBB 3.0 to 1.4 or 1.2.3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello friends, Good again.

I have my SMF forum 2 RC 3 in:

www.latinocheats.com

I would like to pass it to MyBB 1.2.3 or 1.4. With themes, users, what is most important.

The settings do not matter to them again, although it would be good. Skip all over here without any problem.

I'm desperate, because I want to start with MyBB.

Had a good converter?

Since the Merge System, I think it is I have the SMF 1.1.10 and 3.0 RC 2.

Please, if you could give me some professional tuition and reliable.

I await your answers and help.

Thank you very much.

ESPAÑOL:

Hola amigos, Buenas de nuevo.

Tengo mi foro SMF 2 RC 3, en:

www.latinocheats.com

Quisiera pasarlo a Mybb 1.2.3 o 1.4. Con los temas, usuarios, que es lo mas importante.

Las configuraciones no importa, las vuelvo hacer, aunque sería bien. Pasar todo para aca sin ningun problema.

Ando desesperado, por que quiero comenzar con Mybb.

¿Habria un buen conversor?

Ya que el Merge System, creo que es de SMF 1.1.10 y tengo el 2 y RC 3.0.

Por favor, si podrian darme alguna tutoria profesional y confiable.

Espero su respuestas y ayuda.

Muchas gracias.
Or even better (I released this to the MyBB team, but it wont make it into the official merge system until version 1.6) the SMF 2.0 RC merger module I wrote. Its a freebie now, so the MyBB Support team may wanna bookmark this Wink
I don't think the merge system works with SMF2.

I believe ralgith has a SMF2 - MyBB module though.
(2010-05-03, 02:03 PM)AJS Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think the merge system works with SMF2.

I believe ralgith has a SMF2 - MyBB module though.

See my post right before yours Smile
(2010-05-03, 01:41 PM)darkly Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.mybboard.net/downloads/merge-system

But it serves the SMF 2.0 RC 3? From what I see, says the 1.1.10 and not the 3.0 RC 2

Thanks for your attention.
(2010-05-03, 02:20 PM)1antares1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-05-03, 01:41 PM)darkly Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.mybboard.net/downloads/merge-system

But it serves the SMF 2.0 RC 3? From what I see, says the 1.1.10 and not the 3.0 RC 2

Thanks for your attention.

RC 2-3 has no changes that affect the module.