MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Problem with cache I think....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, I have the latest mybb and here's my problem:

The mybb forum pages are not updating, for example:

- when i sign out it shows sign out but I stay logged in, I have to manually click "refresh" on my browser (mozilla)

-when a users makes a new post in a topci I visited before I cannot see his post unless I manually click "refresh" on my browser

- and so on..., even in the Admin CP to see some changing on my settings I have to manually click "refresh" on my browser

What could be the problem ?
Tried in any other browsers...?? There's a setting in the server and optimization settings to send no cache headers which might fix it.
omg.. I can't believe the solution was that simple... putting "yes" on send no cache headers worked, and now all my forum is working ok.

But I want to ask will this slow my forum down... cause it is already slow... How will this affect my forum ?

Thanks for the solution Smile
Well, if nothing's being cached then everything would have to be loaded every page load so yeah, it'll be slower. You should try and see what it is in your browser that was making it cache like that though.