MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Looking for News Poster.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I need some one to come and post news on my website. It can be on the forums or on the blog which ever you have more experience in.

You will need to know about at least one of the consoles on our forums (psp,wii,xbox,ps3,ipod&iPhone) and be able to post quality posts.

If you want to apply for the job please PM me.
I want original quality posts. I don't want to just steal some posts from some one else. You don't see BBC showing NBC's broadcast.
(2010-05-03, 09:45 PM)wethegreenpeople Wrote: [ -> ]I want original quality posts. I don't want to just steal some posts from some one else. You don't see BBC showing NBC's broadcast.

You may need to offer some money to do this, the BBC or NBC doesn't work for free!!
Its just like any other forum job, mod, admin, I won't pay them either.
So this is a free request?
Lol if free request you mean I'm not going to pay for people to make posts... then yes its a free post.
Well surely if someone wanted to do it, they wouldn't need you posting a thread asking someone to do it... Anyone could just take it, even if they hate it. :o
Surely you'd want someone who likes it, so you know they will stay.
Yes, but its just a matter of advertising the fact that I have a space open for a news poster, not really a matter of saying I am desperate for a news poster please come to my site and make a couple of news posts. I'm just trying to get the fact that I have that job open, out there.