MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Good Quality Forum Posts Service
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
When offering such a service, you really should post links to forums showing how good the quality of your posting already is.
Well, I got one testimonial already.
fantanoice Wrote:Pretty good quality posts. Thanks.
That could easily be edited to make look like a real person, show us some forums you posted on with this service with some posts of yours on them.
Never advertise on a forum that your a part of as community memeber. Mistake learned by myself.
(2010-05-04, 01:46 PM)Chasingu Wrote: [ -> ]That could easily be edited to make look like a real person, show us some forums you posted on with this service with some posts of yours on them.

http://forumpromotion.net/forum/viewtopi...67#p481967

No one haven't requested yet.
Where are the "good quality" posts in that link? No one in their right mind would sign up for anything if they can't at least see some of your work!!
This is quite expensive, compared to similar services.
(2010-05-06, 03:13 AM)CAwesome Wrote: [ -> ]This is quite expensive, compared to similar services.

This. Back in my days when i was at my prime, i'd do 100 user posts, from 3 different users for about 5-9 dollars.
Price decreased
Pages: 1 2