MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Referral Contest with $10 prize!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am running a referral contest over at my site, simply refer 20 members and you will receive a $10 PayPal prize, and lifetime subscription to Dev-Network.

4 runners up will receive a lifetime subscription to Dev-Network.

More info and Terms here
Sure, just open the forums. Toungue I know you were switching hosts, did you finish already?
Yeah, it depends on where your ISP's servers are located. The Host switch has finished and is propagated on my ISP. The closed board is the old board Smile

I thought it was finished for everyone Smile Just wait until the board is open Smile
Oh ok then, sorry for the misunderstanding. Waiting Smile
Ok, this contest is closed for the moment as not everyone seems to be able to access the siteSmile
BTW, faviouz, have you tried clearing your cache? Smile
I can access it - Portugal
Still closed, I even cleaned my cache and refreshed a lot of times.
I can access it too, where do you live favious? Smile
Portugal.

I cleaned my cache, restarted the browser, hard refreshed everything and even rebooted my computer. I'll check it out tomorrow once again. Hopefully it will be working. Toungue
Ihope it does Smile it took a while for it to work on my iPhone as it took longer to propagate over O2's network than my broadband Smile
Pages: 1 2