MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: URL Issue (can't look at topics or posts)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
deactivate whatever plugin is created the query

It's likely some custom pages plugin.
^ I tried that already . As the other person has said the custom page mod shouldn't be the problem anyways.
Did you do any custom file edits?

SELECT * FROM mybb_pages WHERE filename='demo/thread-1-lastpost'

There is no mybb_pages table at least not by default. Check to see if it exists. You should be able to do a complete file search for "filename" and come up with a result of where this query is located.

And I don't care what someone else said..that error is related to a pages plugin. Which one I'm not sure but that's what the error indicates.
1. no

2.Yes it exists

3. I completely removed the mod and the problem persists..
(2010-05-18, 12:58 AM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]There is no mybb_pages table at least not by default. Check to see if it exists. You should be able to do a complete file search for "filename" and come up with a result of where this query is located.

(2010-05-18, 01:18 AM)NBKTwitch Wrote: [ -> ]2.Yes it exists

What labrocca mean: Download ALL files of your board and do a complete search for 'pages' in all files.
(2010-05-18, 08:22 AM)querschlaeger Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-05-18, 12:58 AM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]There is no mybb_pages table at least not by default. Check to see if it exists. You should be able to do a complete file search for "filename" and come up with a result of where this query is located.

(2010-05-18, 01:18 AM)NBKTwitch Wrote: [ -> ]2.Yes it exists

What labrocca mean: Download ALL files of your board and do a complete search for 'pages' in all files.
There is only one called mybb_pages in phpmyadmin
Apparently you can't troubleshoot very well. Give me FTP and admincp and I'll fix it and tell you where you went wrong.
I rather fix the problem myself rather then letting someone else. I cannot learn by letting others do the work.

So instead be very clear and tell me what I need to do here. You say search through the files for anything to do with mybb+pages.

Do you want me to search just the phpmyadmin the whole database all folders? Just explain very clearly and I can get it done.
Actually I said to search your files for "filename".
Okay this time guessing by files you mean all the folders in ftp ..

I have found one in the langauge folder.
Pages: 1 2 3