MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: "you last visited"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello

How can I adjust the language bit that does the welcome block "you last visited" inc date bit.

I'm basically trying to move the 'you last visited' bit onto the line below but I can't do that because it's using slang / language files.

Help appreciated.
Go ACP > Templates & Styles > Templates > Select Template set > Header Templates > Edit header_welcomeblock_member to your liking.
Hi

I'm talking about the language file that the "welcome back, user, you last visited" bit is in.

You see, i'm trying to move the 'you last visited' part BELOW the 'welcome back, x' but in the templates both are included as one set of code.
Cut the part that says You last visited below the welcome back.
I just want to put the "you last visited" the line below the "welcome back, name". They are both in the same language slang, so I need to know which language file this slang is contained in or how to manually add the welcome back, and you last visited data separately instead of the call for the language slang.