MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: GIMP Forums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I'm surprised that domain was available.
The forum just needs a new theme and content, good luck! Smile
Yep, I was happy (still am) to discover that GimpForums.com was an available domain three months ago. Although it has been registered in the past.

Who else will join when I have a custom theme? Toungue
(2010-05-09, 10:41 AM)d3wlin Wrote: [ -> ]Who else will join when I have a custom theme? Toungue

I have GIMP here and am hopeless with it. But I wouldn't dream of registering to your forum without it having any content that would be of help to me. There's no content at all that says to me "sign up"!

I don't wish to offend here, but the forum has been created for a little while, yet you nor anyone else haven't added much to it, other than what most other forums of the same liking already have!
I use Photoshop, and I used to use GIMP. I'd like to try Gimp again, so if I see some good tutorials over at your site, I might register Smile
I'd most likely join up.
Like everyone already said, get a good design Smile.
Yahoo! Wanted to let others know that GIMP Forums is now dressed in a new theme. It's much like GIMP's original website GIMP.org, we got permission for that.

Many thanks go to faviouz for the beautiful MyBB theme.

Also all who promised to join the forums are welcome aboard, and everyone else too! Smile
You dont need to make a whole new thread for that, if your gonna post it in here anyway.....
Ryan Loos Wrote:We kindly ask that you only post your forum and/or website once, in one thread. You may post a new thread if it is for a new forum, but duplicates are not acceptable.

.... you already have a thread...

/facepalm
Pages: 1 2 3 4