MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: GIMP Forums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hello, just a quick message to let you know that there is another MyBB-powered forum.

Today I launched a forum site over at GIMP Forums. It's a friendly place where to talk about everything related to GIMP and graphics overall.

Link: http://gimpforums.com

What is GIMP you may ask? GIMP is a free graphics application for the editing and creation of original images, icons, graphical elements of web pages and art for user interface elements. GIMP is often cited as a replacement for Photoshop, because of GIMP's fitness for use in professional environments.

There is plenty of work to be done on the forums, and in a few days I am going to do some custom theme.

Thanks to MyBB for the opportunity to use such a sweet forum software.

EDIT: Thanks faviouz for the theme!
The bad thing about this:

You're using the default theme, with the mybb logo.
You have 5 forums.
Thanks for quick input!

Yes, as I said before in a few days I am going to do some custom theme.

Regarding those 5 forums, that's just beginning. I prefer to start with a smaller amount of forums and then over time add more. That way the forum looks not that empty.
Hmm, okay, well I don't use GIMP so I won't be joining. I wish you luck, though.
You have a lot of work to do to compete with the established GIMP forums.
I am aware of already established GIMP forums. I agree that there is plenty of effort to be put.
A tutorial forum should be added.
That's great idea, but I yet have to decide if I'm going to open one. Most likely I will link to my other name gimptutorials.org, which I'm about to develop as well, sooner or later.
If you going to make a graphic forum, please have a custom theme.
Definitely, I'm currently reading Wiki pages on how to create one.
Pages: 1 2 3 4