MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Another Captcha Question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The images on my site in captcha..a 5 year old can read LOL.. Where can I get better captcha images for mybb? Also I have tried recapture plug-in and it will not work properly on the forum. I can assign it to guest posting like I can in default. I turned off captcha on the board before I installed it and still.
I would like harder to read images for mybb board captcha.Smile
Add your own fonts.
I think there is an updated reCaptcha plugin which works, you can try that. I'm sure its available on the mods site, I tested it I think.
Oh Okay... I will try and find it.. And if not then I will add my own fonts.. Thank you . I cannot get that plugin to work I get errors..
The image verification code that you entered was incorrect. Please enter the code exactly how it appears in the image.
It is correct so I guess I will have to play with the fonts..
It should be working fine... Can you enable reCaptcha and send me the forum link?
Sure Josh.. I will reinstall it and then let you know when it is installed. Perhaps it needs to be reinstalled .. Smile Oh the link to my forum is the one in my sig.
I reinstalled and get the same error ..check it out LOL
The image verification code that you entered was incorrect. Please enter the code exactly how it appears in the image.

This is not good since I require non members if posting to use captcha. Smile

http://www.24z7depot.com