MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Permissions question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a forum that I want people to be able to see and post in, however I want all the contents that they post to be hidden to all members but admin and mod until it has been approved. What is the best way to do that?
Login to ACP » Forums & Posts » Forum Management and click on the edit icon of each forum, then on bottom you have the permission settings.

If you want to make it global, then go to ACP » Users & Groups » Groups » Registered, and edit the group permissions. That will make the permissions for all of your topics.
(2010-05-06, 02:01 PM)Ricardo Coutinho Wrote: [ -> ]Login to ACP » Forums & Posts » Forum Management and click on the edit icon of each forum, then on bottom you have the permission settings.

If you want to make it global, then go to ACP » Users & Groups » Groups » Registered, and edit the group permissions. That will make the permissions for all of your topics.

So, what options do I tick if I want them to be able to see and post however anything they post is only seen by Admin and Mod till approved?
Well, click on the Forums and Posts, it opens a list.

Configure as you wish, I am not sure it does what you need, but you can check it out anyway.