MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: babjusi's plugins on sale.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello everyone. After babjusi left MyBB I bought all his plugins for my forum and now that I am leaving MyBB I want to sell them. Please don't ask me to share it for free as I paid money for it. The price would be 55 euros in total for all the plugins.
Do you have re-distribute rights for the plugins? If not, you will not be able to sell without serious IP problems.....
Get babjusi to post here saying you can do this, then folks might consider buying them.
(2010-05-06, 08:59 PM)Tommyk Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have re-distribute rights for the plugins? If not, you will not be able to sell without serious IP problems.....

Yes, I have all the rights to his plugins.

(2010-05-06, 09:12 PM)lufbra Wrote: [ -> ]Get babjusi to post here saying you can do this, then folks might consider buying them.

Good idea. I will send him an email.
(2010-05-06, 09:17 PM)that_guy Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, I have all the rights to his plugins.

Can you PM me proof that you do indeed have the legal right to redistribute his plugins, for example the part of the licence where it states this is permissible.

I'm going to close this until then.
babjusi has confirmed with me that that_guy is entitled to sell his plugins Wink
(2010-05-07, 10:14 AM)TimB. Wrote: [ -> ]babjusi has confirmed with me that that_guy is entitled to sell his plugins Wink

Yes, indeed. My plugins are not my plugins anymore as I sold them to that_guy and he holds all the legal rights to them and he may do as he pleases with them. Thank you for opening his thread Smile
Thank you for confirming it babjusi.

I have had several bids higer than my original 55 euros on this, for 75 euros and counting. Thank you to all the interested.
i give you 100 euros now for this plugins. i have bougt fake user plugin from babjusi before and it was ecelent.
(2010-05-07, 02:51 PM)argentina4ever Wrote: [ -> ]i give you 100 euros now for this plugins. i have bougt fake user plugin from babjusi before and it was ecelent.

Thank you for your offer but I had already sold my plugins to exdiogene of mybbcodes.com.

This thread can be locked.

exdiogene, enjoy the plugins and thank you for your business.
Pages: 1 2