MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: PenHacks 2nd raffle contest. Win 20$!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Contest!

Muhahahahahahahaha! Are you guys ready for the first ever Raise. And. Fight. Fairly. Love. Everyone contest? (also known as R.A.F.F.L.E)

If you don't know what a R.A.F.F.L.E contest is I will explain it to you. It is very simple you have to buy raffle tickets with PH Cash (our forum currency.)
at the end of the contest, May 18th, I will draw a persons user name from a hat and that person will be our third place winner, I will draw again and that person will be our second place winner, I will draw again and that person will be our Grand Prize winner. If the same person is drawn twice then I will discard that ticket and draw again. For example if I draw myself from the hat for grand prize winner, then draw myself again I will only keep the prize of greater value and some one else will get the second place prize. But if I draw myself for third place and then draw my self again for grand prize I will only get third place.

For those of you that don't want to read ALL of that text under here. I made a video! Its funny. You must watch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiOOskA3DBg

How to get raffle tickets:
Simple, make posts, reply to threads. Even referring people will get you a lot of PH Cash. You can see the full list of ways in my other thread. You can even buy PH Cash. NO POSTING INVOLVED. xP

Well I have PH Cash where do I go to buy the tickets?

Go to the shop, under "Contest Items" look for raffle ticket. It costs 2,000 per ticket (just a few posts.)

Well, how do I know you didn't cheat and just picked your favorite member for grand prize winner?
When I draw the tickets for grandprize winner, 2nd place, and 3rd place, I will video tape the whole thing so you can see exactly who's name I drew and there will be no cheating.

Rules:
As with every great contest, and as is life. There are rules. Just a couple, but still... rules..

1) You are not allowed to buy more then 15 raffle tickets. You can, but it'll just be a waste of money because you won't get any extra names in the hat.

2) Posting in off topic areas will not get you points. This isn't a rule more my telling you that just while the contest is going off topic areas such as youtube videos or the LOL section PH Cash has been disabled.

3) No hacking into the site and stealing the sites unlimited funds of PH cash. Thats, obvious. xP

Prizes:

I've told you everything EXCEPT the prizes, so lets get to that! I mean thats the best part right?

Grand Prize winner: $20 USD* & 7,000 PH Cash

2nd place winner: 2,000 PH Cash & one dollar!!!

3rd place winner: 1,000 PH Cash

Can any one participate?
You have to be a registered member. And other then that ANY ONE can participate but not me. It might seemed rigged.

How do you pay for this contest?
Contrary to what some of you might think, I am not a billionaire. I didn't pay for this contest from my own pocket, we got money from some sponsors! What are sponsors? Sponsors are people that think PenHacks is awesome so they were kind enough to give us money to fund the contest! Who are our sponsors? They are...

http://xero-e.com/forum/
Xero-Entertainment is a new site thriving to become the surfer's last stop on the web.

http://cohenl.com
The Cohenl Network is a group of websites that offer help, support, advice and services!

http://petsmania.net
Pets Mania is the place to share your pet photos, chat about your pets and get help or advice on pet related problems - feel free to jump into existing discussions or start new ones. There's a place to chat about all types of pets; dogs, cats, horses, rabbits, rodents, birds, fish, reptiles and even wildlife.

The contest ends May 18th!, so hurry up, post, refer, get points and buy raffle tickets!

*You must have paypal to collect the 20 USD.
I watched, I laughed, I said WTF more than once! ;P

Wont be entering have too much to do Sad
Love the video. Good work.
Well, I am loving this =) Thank you for this wonderful opportunity.
Big Grin Thanks guys. I'm glad to have you guys as sponsors.