MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Sending PMs redirects to .php
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
On my board, whenever I try to post a PM to a user, it redirects to .php; no filenames or anything, just .php.

This happened, I believe, after upgrading to 1.4.13 and wondering if anyone else is having this problem. Because of this, I'm unable to send anyone PMs, only receive them.

The board URL is http://aumf.yukushii.net/
What mods do you have installed? Did you disable all of them and see if the problem goes away?
If disabling plugins doesn't help then reupload a new copy of ./private.php from a fresh download. This is the redirect code:

if(isset($pminfo['draftsaved']))
{
	redirect("private.php", $lang->redirect_pmsaved);
}
else
{
	redirect("private.php", $lang->redirect_pmsent);
}

Definitely something specific to your board as nobody else has had it happen.
If reuploading private.php won't help. Try uploading the langs for them. The upload might not have worked properly.
Okay, upon looking at the private.php file, this is what is happening.

if(isset($pminfo['draftsaved']))
		{
			redirect("private.php", $lang->redirect_pmsaved);
		}
		else
		{
			redirect($mybb->input['bcc'].".php", $lang->redirect_pmsent);
		}

What's the $mybb->input['bcc']. do?
If yours is saying that you've modified something. There's no way it would redirect to that because that would go to something like 2.php if you set a BCC... download again and upload a fresh copy.
(2010-05-08, 10:53 AM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]If yours is saying that you've modified something. There's no way it would redirect to that because that would go to something like 2.php if you set a BCC... download again and upload a fresh copy.

I just changed that specific line and everything fixed itself. Smile