MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBC2 - Battlefield Bad Company 2 Stats in Profiles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
MyBC2 is a Battlefield Bad Company 2 Statistics Tracker for MyBB that shows a user's Battlefield bad Company 2 Statistice within their profile. This plugin uses the BFBCS.COM API to pull stats.

Notes:

• Your server must support cURL
  • I haven't tested either the PC or PS3 versions of this plugin, so I'd love comments on these versions.
  • Sometimes, BFBCS API doesn't have a user's info. Upon being called, it'll be added to their tracking queue and results should appear within 24 hours.

INSTALLATION

1) Choose which version of MyBC2 you wissh to install - there is a different version for each of the three platforms (XBox 360, PS3 and PC). You can only have one version installed at a time at the moment (expect this to change) so you must choose which version you wish to use.
2) upload the contents of the folder of your platform choice to your MyBB Root (I've placed the plugin within the inc/plugin directory so you just need to upload the whole inc folder and you're done)
3) Activate via ACP
4) Modify the settings as required
5) Set the Field ID of the Gamertag/PSN ID/PC ID profile field if you've already got one. If you didn't have suchj a field before installing, leave the current value alone as a field is automatically created for you.
6) Set your PSN/ID/Gamertag/PC ID via the User CP
7) Enjoy!

TROUBLESHOOTING

The box doesn't show up on my profile!

Have you activated the plugin and made sure it's turned on via the ACP?
Check that {$mybc2} has been added to the member_profile template.
Make sure you've added a valid gamertag/PSN ID/PC ID that has actually got some BC2 stats associated with it.
Make sure you server supports cURL.

DOWNLOAD

Click here: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/650124/MyBC2.zip

Or, see the attachment.
Having a problem with this plugin.

Called hosting company and found the cURL was not turned on. they turned it on.
Templates still not showing. Tried to deactivate the plugin and reactivate to see if I can force the templates to show and I got this error:

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1091 - Can't DROP 'fid'; check that column/key exists
Query:
ALTER TABLE mybb_userfields DROP fid

The plugin is still showing on the list as activated BUT the setting for said plugin is not on the settings list anymore. I'm now stuck.

This is the PC version of the plugin.
Templates are not showing in the user profile but the code is in the template.
Template was created as it should in the global templates.
Using the autogenerated ID because the ones given have been unsuccessful.
Edit:

On the plugin page it says this for the PC version of this plugin. Not sure if it makes any difference and all of them show this:

mybc2 (0.1)
Display a user's BC2 stats in their profile. (XBox 360 Version) <-- should this say PC version?)
Created by euantor
Problem Fixed!
i can not disable or uninstall this program

this is the error it gives me and i was wondering howto fix this.
Thank You
mILo

SQL Error:
1091 - Can't DROP 'fid'; check that column/key exists
Query:
ALTER TABLE mybb_userfields DROP fid
Check the plugin's settimgs and see if theres a profile field ID filled in. This plugin's probably due a massive update - I'll get round to it after MyStatus and MyXBL Wink
Oh sweet on the update. I just upgraded that board using this plugin and I couldn't turn it off either. It seems to be working just fine though after the upgrade.
it dose not show up in the settings.
any ideas
It should do so long as you've installed it correctly. Which version did you upload?
v 0.1
Pages: 1 2