MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: New Subjet problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

I am having this error when I open a new thread "PHP has encountered an Access Violation at 7C836D25" How this can be fixed?

Alright!!
umm this may happen because of the follwing
  • Maybe a bandwidth issue, as your hosting company may be restricting the bandwidth and if you are a using too much you just have to be patient and try again after a while.
  • Maybe you are using Windows servers, so you just need to restart your IIS. you may aslo need to restart the whole server
  • if that didnt help try to change the php configuration to run as an isapi module. (In case i was right and you were on windows servers)
  • one more thing which is that It seems that someway, the folder that contains the php directory to allow the group users to read and execute were changed to not allow access. Changing those permissions to allow full access for anonymous web users (ie IUSR_machinename) should fix this problem.

regards
Thank you zaher1998
zaher1988 Wrote:Alright!!
umm this may happen because of the follwing
  • Maybe a bandwidth issue, as your hosting company may be restricting the bandwidth and if you are a using too much you just have to be patient and try again after a while.
  • Maybe you are using Windows servers, so you just need to restart your IIS. you may aslo need to restart the whole server
  • if that didnt help try to change the php configuration to run as an isapi module. (In case i was right and you were on windows servers)
  • one more thing which is that It seems that someway, the folder that contains the php directory to allow the group users to read and execute were changed to not allow access. Changing those permissions to allow full access for anonymous web users (ie IUSR_machinename) should fix this problem.

regards
Yeah thanx,

I ditto what adigec said. I started getting this error this morning, although last night everything was fine. I changed absolutely nothing to my web server and there is nothing automated performing any updates of any sort. I suspected it was a memory error or hang. Anyways the simple fix, and ya gotta love Gaits for saying, "If all else fails, reboot." I was seriously considering backing up to Friday, but would have affected some child folders nagatively, and it would not have addressed the memory issue.