MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: header_welcomeblock_member
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I use 4 themes but in every theme has got the header_welcomeblock_member a different lay-out.
I only use 1 template set.

What do I had to change when all header_welcomeblock_member look the same (in attachment as preview 1).
get the header_welcomeblock_member from theme you like and paste to the theme you wanna look like it Big Grin
As it was that easy I could do it by myselfes.
But there are no settings with the name header_welcomeblock_member.

I tried to do it with .welcomebar-top but in all themes they all have the same settings.
Go to Templates & Style then >> Templates >> expand template you wanna and exapnd >> Header there will show HEADERS and you can COPY from theme you want and paste to theme you want hope you understand
Perhaps you did not read my post well but I only use ONE TEMPLATE set.
I use different themes.
It looks like you're missing some classes from one of the themes. Check to make sure all of the classes exist in both themes and make sure they have the same properties (float, font-weight, padding, etc.).
Thank you Scout, I compare them both and I saw that I was missing the .menu part in one of them.