MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Discussion Palace Webmaster Community - Grand Opening!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
We are a brand new webmaster forum for everyone including forum admins, bloggers, and even website owners. Here you can get your site seen by advertising in the Showcase, getting a review from members in the Reviews section, or even from your signature. Tips and tricks can be found in the Guides forum where high-quality articles are posted. And, most importantly, debates with other admins can be found in the Discussion board! Wink

Hope to see you there! Big Grin
http://discussionpalace.com
Looks good, I like the theme, Very easy to navigate, but the first thing I saw was the 768 ad.
Theme looks nice for a forum like that. There isn't many categories for a discussion forum...
(2010-05-08, 05:23 PM)Deathstarr Wrote: [ -> ]Looks good, I like the theme, Very easy to navigate, but the first thing I saw was the 768 ad.
I have to make some revenue you know. Wink
(2010-05-08, 05:25 PM)Rozzy Wrote: [ -> ]Theme looks nice for a forum like that. There isn't many categories for a discussion forum...
Well I don't want the forum to look empty... I might add a couple of forums.
P.s. it's an admin forum. Smile

I'd appreciate it if you guys joined. Big Grin
Just joined. I like the theme and it seems quite nice there. Wink
(2010-05-08, 09:06 PM)Tweep Cat Wrote: [ -> ]Just joined. I like the theme and it seems quite nice there. Wink
Thanks Tweep Cat!

If you're not a member you're missing out guys. Big Grin
As a webmaster forum, your current sections are not suitable. Here's some suggestions,

- Hosting & Domains
- Website Software [I.E - MyBB, Joomla, Drupal..]
- Applications & Languages [I.E - SQL, JS, Ajax..]
- Server Management
- Advertising [How to, help, tips ect..]
- SEO & Link Building
- Website Scripting [HTML, PHP..]
- Handling Members

Nice theme btw..
(2010-05-08, 11:28 PM)iBf Wrote: [ -> ]As a webmaster forum, your current sections are not suitable. Here's some suggestions,

- Hosting & Domains
- Website Software [I.E - MyBB, Joomla, Drupal..]
- Applications & Languages [I.E - SQL, JS, Ajax..]
- Server Management
- Advertising [How to, help, tips ect..]
- SEO & Link Building
- Website Scripting [HTML, PHP..]
- Handling Members

Nice theme btw..

Thanks but that will make the forum look empty, won't it?
You can get a few members to post a lot of helpful threads in each section. Use sub-forums, a lot of that doesn't need to have it's own section.
Awesome suggestions IBF, I think you hit the bullseye with that one.
Pages: 1 2