MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Missing Icons :s
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi there I installed the Afresh Midnight theme but the icons next to modcp admincp and usercp also the login bit are all missing. I also notice the background and header are missing

Please help, My site: www.gamingsenses.com
Go to ACP > Templates & Style > **choose theme** > scroll down to the image path setting, change it from images to images/midnight
Did you upload the images??
(2010-05-08, 09:08 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Go to ACP > Templates & Style > **choose theme** > scroll down to the image path setting, change it from images to images/midnight

Ok I went there and it was already named images/midnight.
You've not uploaded the images. They should be in the .zip
(2010-05-08, 09:14 PM)Gaara Wrote: [ -> ]You've not uploaded the images. They should be in the .zip

Ok could you tell me how to do it via filezilla, Im pretty new to this sort of stuff.

Thanks
If you uploaded MyBB yourself, it should be easy
If not, then read the included readme file. I can't tell you as I'm on my iPod.
Look at the source code:

var imagepath = "images";

That's outputting the value with PHP directly so if that's what it's saying, that's what's stored. Can you try just saving that form if it already says that??

Edit: how have I not noticed this before??

if(!@is_dir($theme['imgdir']))
{
	$theme['imgdir'] = "images";
}

I never realised it checked if the specified image path existed. How about that. Never occurred to me to check that before.
(2010-05-08, 09:18 PM)Gaara Wrote: [ -> ]If you uploaded MyBB yourself, it should be easy
If not, then read the included readme file. I can't tell you as I'm on my iPod.

Ok can you quickly tell me where abouts in the images folder do I upload the icons to.

Thanks
Make a new folder in ./images/ called midnight and put the images directly in there.
Pages: 1 2