MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Internal Error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
SQL Error:
1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') ORDER BY cancp DESC, issupermod DESC, canusercp DESC, isbannedgroup ASC,showf' at line 1
Query:
SELECT title, namestyle, gid FROM mybb_usergroups WHERE gid NOT IN (1,5,) ORDER BY cancp DESC, issupermod DESC, canusercp DESC, isbannedgroup ASC,showforumteam DESC, usertitle ASC

I've tried quering that but it's not working Undecided
Did you just change a plugin or anything, and does this happen on all pages or just a particular one?
I was screwing around with the user styles in the groups, I made the admin like <marquee> and <blink> and stuff and then this happened.
Do you have a recent database backup you could revert the mybb_usergroups table from?
Undo your usergroup changes then. Also post them as I'm curious to see what you put that could have caused this. Do you also have any plugins that effect usergroup or permissions of groups? A plugin could be part of the problem if it has a query using group names instead of group ids.
Well I have a backup from 4 hours ago and I've tried restoring the MyBB_Usergroup table from that but still no luck which is odd...
Is the error in the front end or just the admin or both?

Can I get admin access and FTP?
I can access the admin control panel and moderator cp, usercp, any thread and any profile, it just seems to be affecting the front page.

I'll pm you a username and password with admin access.
gid NOT IN (1,5,)

That's what's breaking it. Can you list all your plugins?? This doesn't look like a default query to me, I've never seen a MyBB query order by 6 columns, and I don't know why they'd be ordered in this way either.
Ok this is getting odd now, I've deactivated the group legend plugin by lex and the forums works... I have no idea why this would be causing the touble though...
Pages: 1 2