MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Staff Required
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Aloha!

I am currently in search of a few select individuals to help with the day-to-day operations and procedures, as well as development for my new website - Acendancy.

The site is essentially going to be focused and built as a by-product of MyBB. In no denial of 'following trends' - the main project I am looking to undertake is a comprehensive, fully-integrated support system for MyBB.

As MyBB is an open-source solution, I am strict in my standards of releasing all planned projects at no cost, although in obvious terms, a donations page will be built to attempt to raise funds for both Acendancy and the MyBB project.

Please note there is no official affiliation between Acendancy and the MyBB Group. Donations raised for MyBB will be presented as a donation from each individual donator.

As stated, I am looking for a few select individuals who would be interested in both the development of projects, and the day-to-day operations of the Acendancy web site. This includes a lead developer, developers and support staff.

I am investing a great deal of time and money into this project, so only serious applicants please. Experience in MyBB development is essential for all development positions and support staff need only MyBB experience in general.

As I cannot offer any form of 'pay' for staff, I have chosen to offer half of all donations to be split and allocated to all staff members - myself excluded. The other half would be funded into an account specifically for the Acendancy project.

If you are interested in a position, please register your interest by emailing me at info [at] acendancy.com or by sending me a private message on here.
If you are interested, or know of someone who is, please contact me here. This is an urgent call for staff members!
Quote:Welcome to Acendancy - a MyBB solution.

The web site is currently under construction ahead of the first phase of development for the support project system for the MyBB forum software solution. Please check back soon.

Quote:This is an urgent call for staff members!

How many Members does the forum have now?

Before posting this you really ought to have something showing as far as the website/forum, just to give someone to see.

Good luck.
PS: MyBBoard.net -> MyBB.com