MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [FREE] CPanel Hosting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hello, Viewers.

I may not be trusted in the community as I've only just registered but I've been lurking for around 2-6 months, I've owned a reseller for around 3-4 months now my first plan was to make a web hosting business but that's not going to work so I'm offering free CPANEL hosting

^

Don't want to read the above ill spell it out for you ("FREE CPANEL HOSTING NO ADS, CUSTOM ERROR PAGES, UNLIMITED EMAILS, UNLIMITED PARKED DOMAINS, FREE SUBDOMAIN, NO POSTS NEEDED")

Specifications

1000mb (Diskspace)
10000mb (Bandwith)
Unlimited Emails
Unlimited FTP Accounts
Unlimited Addon Domains
Unlimited Parked Domains
Unlimited MySQL Databases

You might not be getting a lot of diskspace and bandwith I have a solution simply email me when your nearly going over your Limit and I will give you an extra 50GIG every time you get close to your limited.

No Hidden Charges.

How do I apply for one of these?

I'm only accepting email requests at the moment send an email to [email protected]

With this form

Primary Domain : (Your domain name)
Subdomain : ( If you want a subdomain)
Password : (This field is optional if nothing is put here i will assign a random lettered password).
And why would you do that?
Well, to be honest its been lying around for like 2 months and only had one account on it (main domain), and I was paying for it and last night I decided I would open my CStott.info and instead of having a Reseller lying around I could give people hosting.
I don't trust you. Why would we give you our websites? You would have full access to passwords, databases, etc.. There is no sense in giving you access to all of this for free.
Update : Accounts setup within ~30 Mins thanks to my Emails coming through my Ipod Touch.
(2010-05-09, 11:58 AM)Tierney Wrote: [ -> ]I don't trust you. Why would we give you our websites? You would have full access to passwords, databases, etc.. There is no sense in giving you access to all of this for free.

Don't trust me then?, I'm sure some people out there will to be honest I'm just trying to help out people and it gets thrown back in my face :/
I certainly wouldn't trust you. If your going to offer free hosting, do it a way that is legit, not this way.
What you mean a way thats "legit"?
In all fairness I can understand if you are legitimate in your intentions. Though you have to admit, from an end-user stand point, this does seem kind of dodgy...
(2010-05-09, 12:22 PM)CStott Wrote: [ -> ]What you mean a way thats "legit"?

Setting up a website offering the hosting.
(2010-05-09, 12:35 PM)Matty Leigh Wrote: [ -> ]In all fairness I can understand if you are legitimate in your intentions. Though you have to admit, from an end-user stand point, this does seem kind of dodgy...

Obviously if someone approached me I would have the same attitude.

(2010-05-09, 12:45 PM)cohen Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-05-09, 12:22 PM)CStott Wrote: [ -> ]What you mean a way thats "legit"?

Setting up a website offering the hosting.

Well, Its like on a side thing I don't need a website for it?, I can setup WHCMS if you it makes a diffrence?
Pages: 1 2 3 4