MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Dev] Crimson Blue - 1.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I was working on a new theme last night, called Crimson Blue. I'm going to make it in 6 colours, but at the moment its only black/light blue.

Rate it please!
http://exegen.co.cc/forums - Go to the bottom, and it says Crimson Blue. Unless its already default for you.

I might release it next week. It all depends.

(I will be doing template edits, for now it hasn't got any though).
Nice color selection. But think a less container size will do better.
and try to put the panel to the right side of the logo, it will be nicer in my opinion.
Yeah I'll work on those suggestions. If I get good enough template edits I might sell it, though.
Woooh I love it!

PS. Go to global css and change

.navigation {
color:#000;
}

in #FFF;

and the same for navigation a link
You mean the links on the #panel?
If so, I want them that colour. They don't show up well as white on my gradient on the panel.
Looks very basic imo, colours don't fit.

But it's a start.
I don't really like doing template edits for free, which is why it looks plain. And I think the colours fit rather well. I don't want it to look dull. :\
(2010-05-10, 03:19 PM)Rozzy Wrote: [ -> ]I don't really like doing template edits for free, which is why it looks plain. And I think the colours fit rather well. I don't want it to look dull. :\

Agreed, I like the theme but I would try setting the cell spacing to 0 so that theirs no borders or lighten the borders, I just find they stick out a little too much. Other wise good start!
Thanks Jessie. Smile
Well the name makes me think its gonna be a nice dark theme,but when I open it,it isn't Sad.

A name change might be needed Wink.

I also suggest adding something new and shamwow like Smile.
Pages: 1 2