MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Help me solved a header problem...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone,

I have a problem, I have uploaded a new logo.gif and the logo is in the center of my forum and this is wat I want.

But some users of my forum have the problem that the header/logo not fit.
The header/logo is to small and with some users the header/ logo is to long.

So how can I fix this prblem that the header/logo is by everyone the same and not that by some users the forum is bigger then then the logo/header.

Thanks for helping me
It could be their screen resolution.
Whats your forum URL? We will need to take a look.
Hey please provide a link to your forum so we can have a look at it .
www.yourttworld.nl

sorry I had to work hihihi but now you hace my url to the forum.
I think so that it is the resulution, but how to fix this because it's not professional if the header is not good.
On my monitor, the logo's huge and goes well off to the right.
It's probably the user's screen resolution. Make it a smaller size for one style, then for widescreen monitors, make it larger.
Yeah ok but I can not use 2 logo's, how do I fix this can you help me with this???
With width do I need for small screens, and wich width do I need for large screens.

And how Can I use 2 images ????

Can you help me please to get this fix Big GrinBig Grin
I'm not saying use two images
You define ONE image that's smaller for a fixed width style, and ONE that's wider for a fluid width style.
(2010-05-10, 07:02 PM)Gaara Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not saying use two images
You define ONE image that's smaller for a fixed width style, and ONE that's wider for a fluid width style.

Yeah ok but how to fix this, can you help????
I go to sleep now I have to work tomorrow at 07.30 and I see tomorrow if you can help me with this..

Greatings and thanks for now!!
Never mind if you don't know the answer.....

I have solved the problem by my self Big Grin with help from a dutch someone Big GrinBig Grin