MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Just want to know who still wants the drupal and mybb bridge
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
yes i am still working on this
the first version will just import members over from each system then i move on to all the other things people may need after that.

should be done soon i just got to find time to get it done Toungue
(2010-05-23, 07:52 AM)Tazfan Wrote: [ -> ]yes i am still working on this
the first version will just import members over from each system then i move on to all the other things people may need after that.

should be done soon i just got to find time to get it done Toungue

I've been wanting this since the original person over on Drupal.org seemed to disappear.

I came here specifically to search for this and am excited to see someone is able and doing this.

I'm pretty confident you will have a strong following. Both open source projects, I think, compliment eachother very well.

How are you handling the theme/style b/t the two, by the way? Does the mybb take on some color scheme from that of the Drupal install, or viceversa, or completely independent?

Thanks!
Based on what he's said so far the templates will be completely separate and you'll have to work to make them look good together.
I would give it a try, you could perhaps make some money with it to by selling it on ShopMyBB, I am sure people will buy it.
Well, even if no one here would want it, if that happened, I would make it anyway because someone somewhere else might want it.

^That is just for if no one here wanted one, which from the looks of the replies, it seems people want this^.
that is wright the templates would be different on each syte.

my first version off this will simply just be the members inport and mangment off the members both sides then i would work on other functions off the bridge later.

i am getting there with the first step now i am an bit stuck at the moment due to my lagging coding skills. i hope to get the first version out soon. and it would be somting i would give to the everyone for free and hope that people will send donations to me that is the plan at this time.

if anyone is interested in helping let me now drop me an pm

and i am glad this is somting that i people want
(2010-05-24, 10:23 PM)Alex Smith Wrote: [ -> ]Based on what he's said so far the templates will be completely separate and you'll have to work to make them look good together.
Hows this going so far?
And what would be integrated... just login or other things also?
its still on going first version would just be users and the logins i done the mybb side all ready i just finding getting drupal to link to mybb hard cant seem to get drupal to insert into mybb for some reason yet i got an mybb mod to insert into drupal and change passwords ect

so its sort of at an dead end till i can work this out but i am trying some help would be great i still and php newbe really
this would be a huge addition !
I realize that this is an old post but I'm very much looking for something like this.
Pages: 1 2