MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Just want to know who still wants the drupal and mybb bridge
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i just want to now what your guys views are on the drupal mybb bridge do you guys still want this bridge and what sites will you guys use it on.

i am nearly done with it now just an few bugs to fix ect.

i am making this as i have realy come to like drupal and i also loved mybb for many years so i fell i want to give back to mybb and also make it more functional Just want to now who still wants the drupal and mybb bridge. i want this for an project my self. but just want to now your guys views on this and if you still think its an good idea.
For sure, I love drupal!
Never tried any CMS, but if there is a bridge, I might give it a go.
Absolutely, I'd love to see more things like this. Good luck with it!
That would be the most amazing thing in my eyes for mybb. Because, drupal 6s forum is pretty lite. I don't know about 7 but that's still in alpha and I haven't tried it yet.

Either way yes though Big Grin.
YES! I am at the moment trying to get Ubuntu Canada to get on there own server with there own forum and CMS. This would put MyBB a great far ahead of our other possible choices.
I say keep up the good work by doing it! I've always wanted to try running my forum through a CMS, and I hear that Joomla isn't too good so this'll give me a better chance of trying a better CMS. Smile
Are you still working on this? =) I kinda need one
i hear drupal kicks lime to joomla
wqould like to have it
cuz im using joomla
and soon i will migrate to drupal
I'll use this if it's released. Smile
Pages: 1 2