MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: game section gone after installing new theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello all
i install new theme and after that my game section gone from toplink can any1 tell me how to fix it
you need to edit the template again .

it will be better if you use 1 templet for your forum forever. just deactiavte and actiavte the plugin agin if you are using plugin for that.
(2010-05-10, 09:53 AM)KILL_ME Wrote: [ -> ]you need to edit the template again .

it will be better if you use 1 templet for your forum forever. just deactiavte and actiavte the plugin agin if you are using plugin for that.

i edit the header and and in result i got this....but i want game section to be placed near search button can u tell me how to place it

[Image: nwdgk7.jpg]
I think with the Afresh themes you need to add it to the header_welcomeblock_member template rather than the header. Smile
(2010-05-10, 01:26 PM)AJS Wrote: [ -> ]I think with the Afresh themes you need to add it to the header_welcomeblock_member template rather than the header. Smile

Thanks AJS i add it to the header_welcomeblock_member template and it works thanks